I'm Back! And Where Have I Been?

Monday, April 27, 2015


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here in this little blog of mine. I have definitely neglected it over the past month or so. And I'm so sorry for anyone out there who reads it and has been looking forward to posts. I don't have a good explanation on why I have been absent. Honestly, I have been preoccupied with work, life and just plain tired at times. I think about my blog often but most days I don't have the energy to edit photos and write. I also think I'm not good at planning my time well. I tend to plan to write or do errands but end up distracted with other things. I'm continously working on that. I also made a trip back to the U.S. to visit my mom earlier this month so I got side tracked with that as well. But have no fear...I am going to make it a priority to keep up with writing posts! I only have a few weeks left of work until school gets out (I work as a teachers aide, if you didn't know already) and I should definitely have more time and energy to write then. Until school gets out, I will still be working on new posts. Look out for posts about Prague, Garmisch (Bavarian Alps), and a concentration camp visit as well. We have a big trip to Croatia coming up soon also and we're really looking forward to that! Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I hope you understand and continue to come back to read about our adventures! Thank you so much for reading my blog and sticking with me! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I love hearing back from my readers so feel free to leave a comment!